The North Carolina Association of Festivals & Events serves as a year-round forum for Festival and Event coordinators, key volunteers, and vendors to the industry. The organization exists to:
- Facilitate information sharing, training, networking, and identification of resources for Festivals and Events throughout North Carolina,
- Serve as a clearing house for information on Festivals and Events staged throughout the year in North Carolina,
- Provide appropriate support to the membership as identified by the group.
As the needs of the members change, so do the activities of the organization.
Membership Benefits (join today)
NCAF&E offers a wide variety of useful services for its members, including:
- Bi-annual membership meetings including an annual conference & trade show with vendor exhibits and entertainment showcase. An informational summer seminar is also planned each year.
- Programs on topics of special interest to festivals and events by top event professionals.
- Reduced fees for meeting registration.
- Access to membership database on vendors, festivals, and events.
- Monthly E-Newsletter sent to members.
- Toll-free hotline for assistance, information, referral, etc…(877-NCFESTS)
- Promotion of upcoming festivals and events on our social media sites.
- Opportunities for networking with festival and event directors and coordinators.
- Cooperative marketing and promotional program.
- Annual Industry Excellent Awards program.
- Professional Certification program.
- Access to educational materials.
- A FREE listing on our web site, www.ncfestivals.com. (app. 489,000 hits per month)
- Access to professionals that provide information on publicity/marketing, local laws & ordinances, finances/sponsorship, board set-up and structure, insurance, carnival rides, sporting events, health regulations, alcohol sales, and more!